1) The Unspoken/Unquestioned: The priests and other spiritual leaders
2) The Unmatched: The governing leaders such as emperor/empress, magistrate, etc.
3) The Unmoving: The wealthy social leaders who own land and often have others working for them.
4) The Unwanting: Laborers, serfs, farmers, and servants. They do not own land and work for The Unmoving or The Unmatched in order to survive. The majority of the citizens are this caste.
5) The Unsettled: The merchants and soldiers. Primarily nomadic.
6) The Unspeakable/Unwelcome: The beggars, criminals, and other social rejects. Literally the outcastes.